As a leading hospital for women and children, we constantly strive to achieve a higher standard in clinical care through the use of Clinical Indicators across all medical departments. Clinical Indicators also allow patients the ability to make choice decisions for their treatment.
- We are the first hospital in Asia Pacific to receive the prestigious Asian Hospital Management Award (AHMA) for measures taken to improve the safety of women in labour and their newborns.
- KKH has gained accreditation from the US-based Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2005, which affirmed the quality of our patient care and safety.
- Spring Singapore (previously the Productivity and Standards Board) awarded KKH the coveted People Developer award in 2000. This award recognizes the hospital's investment in a comprehensive system for developing our people and to bring out the best in them.
- In 2005 KKH achieved the Singapore Quality Class Award. It is conferred by SPRING Singapore to selected organization which have demonstrated commitment to business excellence, measured in the following dimensions – Leadership, Planning, Information, People, Process.
- KKH is the accredited center with the Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (UK) in obstetric ultrasound.
- KKH's Department of Diagnostic Imaging is accredited as a training centre for paediatric radiology by the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR).
- KKH's Gynaecological Cancer Centre is accredited as a recognised training centre for fellows pursuing the Certificate/Diploma in Gynaecological Oncology of the Royal Australian-New Zealand College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (RANZCOG).