Vision & Mission
To be the healthcare leader for Women and Children.
To lead in excellent, holistic and compassionate care for Women and Children.
Our Core Values
- We will always place the interest of our patient first.
- We will treat our patient with respect and compassion.
- We will create an environment in which we can work with pride.
- We will work together for personal growth and career development.
- We will recognise and celebrate our achievements.
Work as a Team
We will work together across departments and disciplines to achieve our mission.
Learn and Innovate
We will seek knowledge, share information and embrace innovation to continuously improve our services and ourselves.
Deliver the Highest Standard of Work
We will strive for the highest standard in our work, in the delivery of appropriate and cost-effective care to our patients.
Contribute to the Community
We will contribute to the welfare of our community as a responsible corporate citizen, promoting the well being of Women and Children.
Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety (QEHS) Policy
At KKH, we are committed to:
- Providing excellent, holistic and compassionate care for women and children
- Protecting the environment
- Promoting a safe and healthy environment
Applicable environmental, health & safety legislation and other legal requirements are also complied with.