Vision & Mission
To be the healthcare leader for Women and Children.
To lead in excellent, holistic and compassionate care for Women and Children.
Our Core Values
- Treat everyone with kindness, respect and dignity.
- Sensitive to patients’ and their families’ needs and their right to privacy.
- Adhere to the highest standard of professional conduct and ethical behaviour.
- Deal with diversity with an open-mind and value the contributions of all who are working together to achieve our common goals.
Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety (QEHS) Policy
At KKH, we are committed to:
- Providing excellent, holistic and compassionate care for women and children
- Protecting the environment
- Promoting a safe and healthy environment
Applicable environmental, health & safety legislation and other legal requirements are also complied with.