Women's Hospital Inpatient Charges
Amount From (S$)
|Daily Ward Fee
- Bed charges quoted are inclusive of 7% GST which is applicable to private class patients only.
- Bed charges may differ for Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, Resident Foreigners and Non-Residents.
- Bed charges for Class B2+/B2/C are estimated based on the maximum subsidy level.
- Bed charges DO NOT include other hospital charges (e.g. Daily Treatment fee, medication, laboratory and imaging tests etc.)
- All rates are subject to revision without prior notice.
Please click on the links below to view the estimated total hospital bill size for some conditions / procedures:
(Source: Ministry of Health website)
Antenatal care (Admission)
Admission for antenatal care (mother admitted for problems occurring during pregnancy)
Breast lump removal/biopsy
Surgery to remove breast lump (lumpectomy)
Delivery (Caesarean section)
Admission for delivery by Caesarean section; no serious complications
Admission for normal (vaginal) delivery
Hysterectomy (surgical removal of the womb) for non-malignant (benign) conditions
Hysterectomy (surgical removal of the womb) for non-malignant (benign) conditions; no serious complications
Lumps and bumps removal (Sebaceous cysts, lipoma)
Removal of benign skin tumours such as sebaceous cyst and lipoma
Menstrual disorders (Diagnostic procedures)
Diagnostic procedures (dilatation and curettage and/or diagnostic hysteroscopy) for menstrual disorders
Ovary, uterus and related tissues (Surgery to remove non-malignant (benign) lesions)
Surgical removal of benign lesions from ovary, uterus and neighbouring tissues like uterine polyps and ovarian cysts
The estimated total hospital bill size for these conditions / procedures and others not listed here are also available at the Ministry of Health website.