|Private: 1st Consultation
|Private: Repeat Consultation
|Subsidised: 1st Consultation
|Subsidised: Repeat Consultation
- Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to revision without prior notice. For subsidised patients, GST is absorbed by the Government.
- Prices for subsidised consultation fee are based on maximum subsidy.
- Prices are applicable to patients with prior appointments.
- Prices may differ for Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, Foreign Residents and Non Residents.
- Appointment date is valid for 24 months from patient's last consultation with the doctor. After 24 months have lapsed without consultation, a first consultation fee will apply.
- Outpatient consultation fees DO NOT include other hospital charges (eg. medication, laboratory tests, x-ray etc.).
- Higher consultation charges may apply for Saturday and evening clinics.
* Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for subsidised rates if you have been:
- Referred from a polyclinic or A&E of a restructured hospital (applicable if you are not receiving treatment for the same medical condition/s in KKH, at non-subsidised rates).
- Referred from a restructured hospital where you are receiving treatment at subsidised rates.
- Referred by a General Practitioner under the Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS).
- Discharged as an inpatient from a B2+, B2 or C ward class, and were receiving treatment at subsidised rates .
* Non-subsidised rates apply if you are:
- A self-referred or walk-in patient.
- Referred by a General Practitioner or private hospital, with or without choosing a specific doctor.
- Referred from a restructured hospital where you are a private patient, with or without choosing a specific doctor.
- Referred from a polyclinic to a specific doctor.
- Discharged from as an inpatient from a A or B1 ward class, or received treatment at non-subsidised rates from a B2+, B2 or C ward class.
Subsidised patients will receive team-based care led by an assigned specialist.
Non-subsidised patients will receive team-based care led by their choice of specialist.
Please be assured that patients receive the same quality of care regardless of their subsidy status.