Medical students from universities outside of Singapore may submit their requests either through the local medical schools or KKH Education Office.
All applications are subjected to the availability of vacancies and supervision, review and approval by the respective clinical departments.
Please click here to download the application form. You are advised to read the detailed information provided in the application form before applying to the Undergraduate Elective Programme.
Please submit the application form and supporting documents to KKH Education Office as a softcopy (pdf format) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents must be submitted for review:
1. A passport-sized photograph to be pasted on the application form
2. Answers to the two questions on Section A, sub-section 7 (minimally one full page)
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Confirmation of Student Status Letter (with official school stamp)
5. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Certification Letter (obtained from the student's institution as proof of certification in the use of PPE and related procedures, which must include mask fitting, gowning, gloving and hand washing techniques
6. A copy of Student ID
7. A copy of NRIC (Coloured Copy) or Passport
8. Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination (completion of primary series and booster dose)
9. Assessment / Evaluation Form required by the university
All applications will be processed only upon receipt of the application form and supporting documents.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...