The Cytology Laboratory provides microscopic analysis of gynaecological cervical smears, effusion and fine-needle aspiration specimens from various body sites for the detection of cancer, precancerous changes and other benign conditions. Tests include the following:
- Liquid-based Gynaecological Cytology (also known as Cervical Pap Smear test)
- Non-gynaecological Cytology
- Fine-needle aspiration Cytology
- On-site Fine Needle Aspiration's cytological technical support
- Expert / Second Opinion Consultation
Click here to view all Cytology tests.
Further information can be obtained from DPLM Client Services at
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...