Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) Slides
1. Four unstained, 4 micron-thick sections placed on positively charged slides.
2. Please provide corresponding H&E stained slide with region of interest marked.
3. Please indicate cold ischemia and fixation timing on the request form. Specimens subject to HER2 (ERBB2) testing should be placed in fixative within one hour of biopsy or resection and the optimal fixation time in formalin should be between 6-72 hours.
4. Please indicate HER2 IHC results.
5. Unacceptable Conditions: Specimens fixed or processed in alternative fixatives (alcohol, Prefer) or heavy metal fixatives (B-4 or B-5), no tumour in tissue, decalcified tissue and tissue fixed for less than 6 hours or more than 72 hours.
6. To provide corresponding H&E stained slide with region of interest marked.
Store at room temperature and transport to laboratory as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...